The Jindabyne Rugby Union Club are looking for Senior Men & Women’s coaches for the 2016 season.
The Head Coach position is responsible for all aspects of the Bushpigs Men’s and Women’s program including planning, development and team preparation.
The successful applicant must hold or willing to gain a minimum of the ARU level 2 coaching accreditation.
The Head Coach will report directly to the VP Jindabyne Rugby Club. Responsibilities include:
• Applying an effective combination of personal attributes and skills, strong leadership and inspirational communication skills in order to manage a dynamic and diverse team environment..
• Designing, planning and implementing a coaching program that supports participants’ developmental, team and individual player development, game planning considering team,
• Assisting the development of specialist, and age-grade coaches to develop their own coaching skills and techniques.
• Agree and review key performance indicators in regard to accreditations
• Reinforce ethical behaviour throughout the club.
Please submit your application including skills & experience to