The Jindabyne Rugby Union Club Annual General Meeting took place on Monday 25 October 2021. Thank you to all those that attended the Zoom online call.
Congratulations to all those that were nominated and elected to committee positions for 2022.
Special thanks to Chris Marshall for serving as President throughout 2020 and 2021.
2022 Elected Directors
- President: Matt Want
- Treasurer: Dimity Fish
- Secretary: Millie Tripet
- Seniors Vice President: Caz Greene
- Juniors Vice President: Courtney Gilmour
- Rugby Manager: Mick Swinney
The following committee positions have also been appointed:
- Sponsorship Manager(s): Nicole Raine, Jake Roarty
- Merchandise Officer: Daniel Josifovski
- Food & Beverage Manager: Kristie Klemm
- Grounds Manager: Ian Vagg
- Member Protection Officer: Kristen Raine
- Publicity Manager: Saskia Dutch (appointed post-meeting)
The following positions remain vacant. Expressions of interest, for these and potential general committee positions, are encouraged up to 5pm Sunday 7 November 2021.
- Communications Manager
- Memberships Officer
- Events Coordinator