Register to play for Jindabyne Rugby Union Club this season.
Join us in 2022!
Registration is now open for the 2022 rugby season. Scroll down to read all the information on fees, inclusions and what to expect as a member of Jindabyne Rugby Union Club. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us here through the website, via Facebook or at training.
Or register via the Rugby Xplorer app on your phone
All participants (Players, Coaches, Officials) must be registered with Rugby Australia in order to be fully registered and received coverage under Rugby Australia’s Sports Injury and Liability Insurance Plan.
For junior player registrations, please ensure you have the following before you start:
- Active Kids voucher number/s- Active Kids Voucher info
- Child/s height and weight
- Login or create an account at myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au. (You will need your previously used email/Rugby ID# to login – use your password or send yourself a ‘Magic Link’ and you’re in!) or download the Rugby Xplorer app
- Once you’re in, select Register. If you/your child played last season, the name should appear. If you/your child is a new player, or you are registering with a new email, you will be asked to create an account now. Do it in your name, as the parent (master account), and then add your child/ren that are intending to play.
- Step 1 of 9 – Click on your name/the playing child, then click NEXT
- Step 2 of 9 – Find a Club – Select player (if more than one linked to account) then Search for Jindabyne. Select either – Jindabyne Rugby Club (senior players) or Jindabyne Piglets JRC (junior players)
- Step 3 of 9 – Registration type.
- Role – select Player. Do not choose Training Only Participant, unless you are unsure if you will play in 2022. If however you do wish to register as training only, you will need to subsequently register as a Player before taking the field in a match. Any fees paid for training only registration will automatically be deducted from the total fee when you upgrade.
- Registration Type – Select XVs Juniors if you/your child is a junior boy, or a junior girl aged 10-12. Select 10s Junior Girls for girls aged 13+ that will play in either of our Girls-specific junior teams. Senior players will have the option for either XVs (mens) or 10s Womens (womens)
- Duration – select Season
- Step 4 of 9 – Confirm Personal details if prompted
- Step 5 of 9 – Upload or change the profile photo if the existing one is no longer current
- Step 6 of 9 – Additional Details. Add or update as required. In the final question: Make my name private on publicly displayed match centres – select No. This is required to confirm finals eligibility.
- Step 7 of 9
- Add or edit emergency contact details
- (Junior players only) – provide your child’s height and weight to assist with age grade dispensation procedures, where occasionally players may be eligible to play up or down an age depending on their size.
- Add a saleable item – This simply informs us of your/your child’s sizes to assist us in ordering their playing shorts, jerseys and free training t-shirt. There is no additional cost for this, but we can’t edit the words Add a saleable item in the system. Be sure to put a 1 in each QTY box after you select the garment size from each drop down.
- Step 8 of 9 – Registration Summary
- Review your Registration Summary. If any details are incorrect you can hit the back arrow to go back any steps and update
- (Junior players) Add Active Kids Voucher No. and PIN, then hit Add, if you have a voucher number ready.
- Select the checkbox – I have read and agree to the National Terms and Conditions
- Step 9 of 9 – Payment Details. You can either pay up front or Pay with Zip over four instalments
Below is the list of registration fees to play for Jindabyne Rugby Union Club for the 2022 season. Despite increasing costs, we have kept fees the same for 2022 as in 2021:
Note: Up to 5pm Friday 18 February a $10 discount off the standard fees will be automatically applied to all Players’ Season registrations, thanks to Perisher! So get in early and make the most of this discount!
Junior players: $180 (apply for your ActiveKids voucher here to save $100 for each child)
Senior Men’s players: $220
Senior Women’s players: $170
Training Only Participant: Seniors $25 / Juniors $15
Coaches / Officials / Volunteers: FREE
Each player receives the following benefits as part of their registration fees:
- Insurance. As part of Rugby Australia’s Sports Injury and Liability Insurance Plan
- Training tee to keep and wear at training each Tuesday and Thursday
- Playing shorts and socks to keep
- Jerseys. We provide these on game day then collect them for laundering. Every second season (even years), junior players receive their jerseys to keep at the end of year presentation. Senior players receive their jersey at the end of each season.
- Transport. The club owns and maintains number of buses to help transport players to away matches, reducing the strain on players and parents to have to drive long distances.
- Free food and drink on game day. At home matches Junior players can enjoy a free kids sausage sandwich and drink (e.g. a juice box) after their match. Senior players get to enjoy other refreshments post-match 🙂
- And last but not least, a fantastic community of like-minded people promoting an active and healthy lifestyle, that will result in life-long memories and friendships.